Friday, September 10, 2010

The Start of Physical Training Phase

SIT Test went off smoothly though I had to admit I didnt really have the chance and motivation to try and lead others into a solution LOL! Say Good Bye to OCS lol! 6 weeks had passed, 3 more to go. Had fun hanging around with my section mates haha! A group of interesting peers and not to mention my buddy, a hyper ventilator LOL!

A lot happened during this week or should I say every week. Trainings are getting tougher in terms of physical matters. Final IPPT Test will be held on next wed. Gold? Possible? My legs are aching!!!

Anyway just booked out ytd and had a stomach-filing lunch ant ananas cafe lol! Chicken rice and nasi lemak at just $3.80!!!! How cheap can it can haha! Cough got better right after I got home. Is the water in tekong the main cause of this?

Haven been using my HP for quite some time, no smses except from my mum haha! Siannnnnn

No comments: